Students with a High School Diploma or equivalent must meet the following requirements for all distance education programs of study (Computer and Network Specialist, IT Security: Professional White Hat Hacker and Digital Marketing):
1. Complete an Application for Admission (online).
2. Provide a copy of high school diploma or a recognized equivalent (or transcript certifying completion of all graduation requirements) * It will be understood as equivalent recognized for the student by reliable certification that completed a High School program in a public school under the Department of Education of Puerto Rico or a private school authorized to operate by the Board of
Education of PR (formerly General Education Council) or having studied abroad that have been validated as equivalent to a USA High School by the Department of Education of PR or have passed the GED equivalency examinations or Free Studies Division of the Department of Education of Puerto Rico (Law 217).
3. Complete and sign an Enrollment Agreement.
4. Signature of parent or guardian in the Enrollment Contract (if under 21 years of age)
5. If less than 21 years provide a Certificate of Immunization (PVAC-3)